The Global DevOps Market Size was Worth USD 8.66 Billion in 2022 and is Estimated to Grow to USD 47.81 Billion by 2030, with a CAGR of Approximately 23.80 % over the Forecast Period From 2023 To 2030.
DevOps Market Overview
A group of techniques known as DevOps integrates IT operations with software development. The systems development life cycle will be shortened, and it will continuously supply high-quality software. Agile software development and DevOps work hand in hand, and DevOps has several components derived from Agile. Accelerating the pace and frequency of releases enables faster innovation and development. Additionally, it enables them to respond to client requests, offer new features, and fix errors. Continuous delivery and continuous integration are DevOps techniques that automate the entire software release cycle, from development to deployment. The DevOps industry is expanding due to the growing need for continuous and quick application delivery and increased attention on lowering CAPEX and OPEX. The expansion of applications used in the dynamic IT environment is another factor driving the market. However, high reliance on antiquated procedures is anticipated to restrain market expansion.
Due to its ability to close the gap between organizations’ strategic goals and day-to-day work management, the DevOps sector has seen rapid expansion in recent years. Organizations can support an outcome-driven software development approach with more visibility and alignment. Additionally, DevOps technologies make it possible for code to be integrated and deployed quickly, which enhances the regularity and caliber of software delivery. DevOps solutions also reduce the time required for development from months or weeks to days or even hours because application changes are made more quickly and regularly reach the production environment. Increasing prototype development speed and decreasing deployment time. The DevOps industry is expanding due to the increasing number of these benefits.
Advanced DevOps systems demand high implementation costs, the main factor limiting market growth in the foreseeable future. Additionally, it is predicted that the market growth in the anticipated time will be hampered by various businesses’ reluctance to adopt cutting-edge techniques and technologies due to a lack of trained labor.
The global DevOps market is segregated based on type, deployment model, organization size, and industry vertical.
- Based on the deployment model, the market is divided into public cloud, private cloud, and hybrid cloud. The public cloud category dominated the market in 2021 due to the increasing demand from many industries for the cloud segment in system architectures and web servers. Public cloud use is increasing due to its many benefits for businesses, including accessibility, remote access, quicker implementation, and scalability and flexibility.
- Based on organization size, the market is divided into large enterprises and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). The small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) category dominated the market in 2021. The market growth is anticipated to quicken in the future due to the widespread adoption of DevOps platforms by SMEs providing software optimization and development services to compete with other industry players by bolstering their business operations. Most SMEs are enhancing the implementation of DevOps technologies to deliver software automating processes because they have numerous advantages, including saving time for ideas, testing, designing, and other activities necessary for business growth. This is expected to boost market growth during the analysis period.
- In 2022, North America dominated the market for DevOps. The dominance of the market crew is primarily attributable to the existence of technologically advanced economies like the United States and Canada, as well as to the fact that the United States is the leading center of innovation for new technologies, pushing several businesses to adopt DevOps technologies. The U.S. places a high priority on application and software development, which drives the implementation of DevOps platforms and is expected to further fuel market growth in the years to come. This region also has a strong competitive rivalry.
The COVID-19 pandemic outbreak caused a sudden rise in demand for DevOps services during the period, which contributed to the market’s recent significant growth. This was ascribed to the fact that there was an abrupt rise in demand for software and web-based applications as companies moved to take advantage of their customers’ greater online presence. Additionally, the increase in COVID-19 cases prompted governments and municipal authorities to enact stringent regulations, from the closure of physical stores and enterprises to social exclusion and self-isolation legislation, to stop the spread of the disease.
DevOps Market: Competitive Landscape
- Some of the main competitors dominating the global DevOps market include- Amazon Web Services, inc., Broadcom, Dell Technologies, Inc., Google LLC, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, IBM Corporation, Micro Focus, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, and Rackspace Technology.
- February 2020: Amazon Web Services made a 236 million USD investment to construct a data center in Sao Paulo, Brazil. The organization was able to assist the adoption of cloud-powered DevOps services by both public and private enterprises thanks to this move.
Global DevOps Market is segmented as follows:
DevOps Market by Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2030)
DevOps Market by Deployment Model Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2030)
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
DevOps Market by Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2030)
- Large enterprises
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)
DevOps Market by Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2030)
- Telecommunication and Information Technology Enabled Services (ITES)
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- Media and Entertainment
- Government and Public Sector
- Energy and Utilities
- Others (transportation and logistics, and travel and hospitality)
DevOps Market by Region Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2030)
- North America
- The UK
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
|DevOps Market Report Scope
|Market Size Value in 2022
||USD 8.66 billion
|Revenue Forecast in 2030
||USD 47.81 billion
||CAGR of 23.8 % from 2023 to 2030
|Base Year for Estimation
||2017 – 2022
||2023 – 2030
||Revenue in USD million and CAGR from 2023 to 2030
||Revenue forecast, company ranking, Trends
competitive landscape, and growth factors
||Type, Deployment Model, Organization Size, Industry Vertical, and Region
||North America; Europe; Asia Pacific; Latin America; Middle East & Africa
||U.S.; Canada; U.K.; Germany; China; India; Japan; Brazil; Mexico and Others
|Key Companies Profiled
||Amazon Web Services, Broadcom, Dell Technologies, Google, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, IBM, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, and Rackspace Technology.